Friday, August 28, 2015

One is never enough

Summer is short.   Eat lobster rolls.


Young's Lobster Pound, Belfast
I love this red and white sign, looking out over Belfast Bay.

That's a lot of lobsters!

I mean, a LOT of lobsters.  These were mostly full!

Fresh, cold, not too much mayo.  Perfect, even without the hot dog bun.

Nice Bucket List!

Awesome place.

Pemaquid Fisherman's Coop, Pemaquid
Take me to your lobster.

Lobster and American flag.  Yes.

It all looks good.

And it was!
Wait just a darn tootin' minute! Wanchese, NC
Them aren't lobsters!  Them are blue crabs.  From our trip to the Outer Banks last month.

2 comments :

  1. Nice! You were in my neck-of-the-woods..Youngs is a good spot for sure..I've not been to the Pemaquid Fishermen Co-Op..yet..but after looking at your pics am sure to be..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youngs was awesome. It was quite the operation!

    ReplyDelete